Administrative Assistant to the Archdeacons' Team
The Administrative Assistant to the Archdeacons' Team will provide support for Church Engagements and HR and Clergy appointments.
For full details please visit: www.dioceseofcoventry.org/vacancies/current_vacancies
The Diocese of Coventry is a forward thinking Diocese within the Church of England. The Archdeacons’ are senior leaders within the Diocese, and with their teams are responsible for delivery of the 8 Essential Qualities and the Diocesan Mission Purpose:
Making New Disciples
This role will include administrative support for:
- Church Engagements.
- HR and clergy appointment processes.
- Healthy Churches Team
The Ideal Candidate
We welcome applications from people who can demonstrate:
- Experience in supporting senior/strategic leaders in an operational and administrative capacity.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills verbally and in writing.
- Building and sustaining positive working relationships with stakeholders, contacts and colleagues.
- Empathy and accurate listening skills.
- Attention to detail and a completer finisher.
- Commitment to supporting a Christian context.
- Reliability, self-motivation, pro-active, problem solving.
The Diocese of Coventry represents the Church of England in Coventry and Warwickshire. With our network of 200 parishes, we have a Christian presence in every local community. We have a rich variety of people and traditions, and yet we are united in our shared mission of "worshipping God ...making new disciples ...transforming communities".
For more information please visit: www.dioceseofcoventry.org/vacancies/current_vacancies