We are a friendly, vibrant, evangelical church located close to High Wycombe and the Chilterns. On a Sunday around 180 people of all ages worship God in varying styles.
We have active involvement with our local community, but we see greater opportunity and potential to purposefully reach out and serve those around us, so together we are engaged in extending God’s kingdom and building a church without walls.
We are looking for a vicar whose discipleship and dependence on the Holy Spirit and prayer is transparent in their personal life and public ministry.
We desire a well-grounded, orthodox, Bible-based teacher and preacher whose leadership aims to:
· follow the model of Jesus Christ who came to serve;
· help us discern together God’s direction for our future, delivering a strategic plan rooted in that vision;
· be a leader of leaders, as well as an accomplished manager and team builder;
· model a culture of pastoral care in our church and community;
· relate to children, young people and families;
· be a vicar to Loudwater as well as a leader for our church family at St Peter’s.
CPAS is an evangelical patron with involvement in the appointment to 684 benefices. www.cpas.org.uk
To view our microsite visit https://jobs.churchofengland.org/cpas/
If you have any queries contact the patronage team at CPAS John Dunnett firstname.lastname@example.org or Kathy Burch email@example.com
The closing date for this post Midnight on 15 May
Visits and interviews 6/7 June