Posted 11 days agoExpires in 3 days
Fixed Term Full Time
This is a full time, fixed term role for a period of 3 years.
We are seeking an experienced professional to lead and manage key change programmes and projects across the Diocese of Liverpool. The postholder, fully funded by the Church of England for three years, will make a significant contribution to achieving our vision of a bigger church making a bigger difference.
This role is about leading and managing key change projects and programmes to successfully deliver our strategy. As role holder you are responsible for developing processes and a positive culture of accountability which supports and enables work at all levels ensuring proper initiation and implementation through to successful delivery of projects and workstreams. As such you will be a member of the Diocesan Oversight Team.
- Plan and design the programme confirming the outputs and outcomes to be delivered, alongside the appropriate lead and lag measures.
- Define the programme’s governance framework, including the approach to effective planning, monitoring and delivery of the programme’s outcomes.
- Implement the mechanisms by which lead and lag measures can be tracked.
- Day to day management of the programme, proactively monitoring overall progress and ensuring that individual projects and the overall programme deliver to the appropriate quality, time and budget.
- Manage and resolve any risks and issues that arise, initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Effective co-ordination of all projects and their interdependencies, both within and external to the programme.
- Manage third party contributions to the programme (partners, other agencies, consultants etc).
- Report progress of the programme at regular intervals to the Programme Board, including tracking the delivery of outputs and outcomes.
Change Management & Communications
- Assess the influences, interests and attitudes of the key stakeholders and align the communication and engagement plan accordingly.
- Proactive day-to-day stakeholder engagement, building on positive feedback and identifying any barriers/resistance to change.
- Track how well changes are being delivered and monitor the capacity of the organisation to cope with the level of change being introduced.
- proven programme management experience in a complex organisation,
- strong influencing skills and ability to engage with stakeholders
- a commitment to enabling spiritual and numerical growth
- strategic, organisational and analytical skills
- an ability to develop processes and a positive culture of accountability