Are you a priest who feels called to the Diocese of Manchester?
Are you able to lead these two parishes into the next phase of ministry and mission as someone who:
- Brings experience to support this role across two distinct parishes with their particular strengths
- Is committed to the Diocesan vision of growing, nurturing and serving
- Able to encourage and develop the gifts of a Ministry Team
- Able to build on strong community and civic mission
- A priest who is passionate about their faith in Jesus Christ, prayerful and desirous to see the on-going building of the Kingdom of God in Urmston and Davyhulme
- Has good self-awareness of both personal strengths and areas in which their ministry is still growing.
For an informal conversation, please contact the Venerable Karen Lund, Archdeacon of Manchester at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please see the Parish Profiles, Role Description, Person Specification and Diocesan Statement of Needs.
Closing date for applications: Noon, Monday 25 September
Interview Date: Monday 9 October