The Diocese of Lincoln are seeking to recruit a gifted individual to work within the College of St Hugh, to ensure that Lay Ministry within the Diocese of Lincoln is nurtured, shaped and sustained with respect to local need, new deployment patterns following A Time to Change Together, and to national developments in the field of Licensed and Accredited Lay Ministry.
We are looking to recruit someone who has a background in Lay Ministry to lead the strategic development of and advocacy for lay ministry in the Diocese by working under the oversight of the Bishop of Grantham and in collaboration with the Church of England’s National Ministry Team and the Central Readers’ Council to promote Licensed and Accredited lay ministry as vital expressions of Christian vocation in the world; and representing the Diocese of Lincoln nationally where required.
• Annual leave of 25 days per annum, plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata)
• Up to 4 non-contractual days of holiday gifted between Christmas and New Year (when the offices are closed)
• A half-day holiday on Maundy Thursday
• Competitive pension scheme with Royal London
• Life insurance of three times annual salary
• Occupational sick pay (staged) after 6 months
• Supported continuing professional development linked with job role and professional development
• Employee Assistance Program (external provider) with mental health and counselling services.
For an informal chat about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about us please follow the links below;
Closing Date - Sunday March 19th 2023
Interviews - Lincoln - Thursday March 30th 2023