We are looking for:
- A person with a strong personal faith, able to communicate with people of all ages and from any walk of life.
- Someone who values both traditional liturgy and worship with a modern approach.
- A warm, open and friendly person who is seen out and about in the benefice, ready to support village and school activities and offer pastoral support.
- Someone who will develop a culture of teamwork, will strengthen relationships across the Benefice and able to facilitate change with sensitivity.
- A rural ministry in a scenic area close to Oxford.
- Small but regular congregations, which offer significant opportunities for growth.
- A spacious Rectory in a thriving village with an excellent primary school.
- Support from churchwardens and three effective PCCs.
- Although there is no administrative help at present, there is a readiness to explore how some support might be provided.
For an informal discussion, please contact the Revd Canon David Tyler, Acting Archdeacon of Dorchester on 07961 726403 or email him at email@example.com.
For the benefice profile, and to apply, please visit the Pathways websbite:https://pathways.churchofengland.org and click on the Diocese of Oxford.
Further information about the Diocese is available at https://www.oxford.anglican.org/
Closing date: 19.02.23
DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required