We are delighted to be able to appoint a full time associate vicar to work alongside our current vicar Anthony Everett, the staff team, and our varied and vibrant church family.
Our aim is to glorify God by building a Christ-centred community through the power of the Holy Spirit. We do this by making and growing followers of Jesus.
We are looking for someone who will
- enable us to grow the kingdom of God in Herne Bay.
- take responsibility for at least two of our six congregations.
- be involved in the care and nurture of new Christians.
- preach at and lead services of very different styles.
- be able to offer good pastoral care to a mixed church family and community.
- be willing to work alongside our vicar supporting and advising him as he takes overall responsibility for the church family.
- recognise that the church family has great community links,
- helping us to get better at using those to see people engage with the good news of Jesus and so come to faith.
- pioneer new ministries which are sustainable.
Closing Date: Sunday 17th July
Interview Date: Monday 22nd August