We are looking for a candidate who will be:
- able to participate creatively in the missional priorities of the benefice: deepening faith, reaching out to our local communities, and improving communication;
- prepared to undertake a pro-rata share of the duties of a parish priest within the benefice under the leadership of the Rector, including pastoral visits and home communions;
- a good team member, with the willingness to be flexible about working times in order to accommodate pastoral offices and meetings.
We can offer:
- a modern four-bedroom house in a central location in the benefice;
- a friendly and collaborative team, with administrative support;
- ministry to three welcoming congregations keen to reach out to their surrounding communities.
For an informal discussion, please contact the Associate Archdeacon David Tyler on 07961 726403 email@example.com
Further information about the Diocese is available at https://www.oxford.anglican.org/
Closing date: Sunday 2nd October 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 26th October 2022
DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required.