We are looking for a talented priest with God-given leadership gifts and the determination to work with us to continue knit together our three communities in faith, hope and love. Our vision is to know Jesus Christ and make him known.
Boughton with Dunkirk, Hernhill and Goodnestone with Graveney are three parishes between Canterbury and Faversham, working together as one church, rooted in the communities we serve, and providing a wide variety of worship and fellowship.
- Our United Benefice links three village communities beautifully situated in the Kent countryside, with easy access to Canterbury, Faversham and the coast.
- It’s a great place to live, and our enthusiastic church family is friendly, welcoming and looking to support you in your ministry and in fresh ideas to grow the church spiritually and numerically.
- The three parishes already work closely together and support each other with an eclectic mix of eucharistic and lay-led worship and prayer ministry.
- We are looking for someone who has a warm, friendly and effective style of communication, is an excellent listener, can encourage us towards a deeper understanding of our faith in Christ and can work with us to accept the challenge of opening up to people of all ages, especially younger people.
- We hope our new incumbent will be happy to join in with village life and help us to continue to nurture our links with our three schools, and with families.
Closing date: Friday 17th February