Can you handle a diverse workload?
Do you inspire confidence in colleagues?
Do you want a new challenge?
The Diocese of Carlisle is looking for a Diocesan Advisory Committee Secretary.
· Provide a full secretariat service for the Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC)
· Manage the DAC process giving advice and support to Parishes
· Attend and take minutes at DAC site visits
· Manage the Online Faculty System
· Advise churches how to make the appropriate changes to reach environmental sustainability of church buildings and climate change
This is a part-time position, 28 hours per week
Salary: £29,068.00 (pro rata £23,254.00) during the first year’s training, with a pay increase after one year
If you wish to discuss the post before applying, please email the DAC Secretary, Rosaleen Lane at Rosaleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12pm, Monday 1st November 2021
Interviews to be held in Penrith: 11th November 2021
Please apply using the attached application form and return to: email@example.com