A unique opportunity to live in the centre of the beautiful Norfolks Broads, caring for three well supported churches, as House for Duty Priest in the Waterside Benefice. Visit http://www.watersidegroup.org.uk/ to see more of our services and events. Details of the benefice are set out in the accompanying profile.
Our Priest in Charge will:
- Serve initially for two years and will continue if funding permits.
- Lead worship and provide pastoral care the villages.
- Become a visible presence in these welcoming communities.
- Lead the PCCs and collaborate with the Ministry. Team and the Benefice Council. We hope for someone who has a good sense of humour, who can happily work with the ecumenical nature of the benefice and who is cheerful and kind.
We also hope that the post will be filled as soon as possible, in return, we offer:
- Our friendship and warm welcome.
- A fine modern vicarage in the centre of Ludham and Council tax and maintenance provided.
- We will try not to overburden any priest who is appointed
For more information about this application process, please use this link