Priest in Charge for the
‘Waterside Churches ’
Come and bless us and be a blessing to the parishes of
Devoran, St.Feock and Perranarworthal
The ‘Waterside Churches’ are situated on the banks for the Fal Estuary and Restronguet Creek in beautiful mid-West Cornwall.
We are looking to appoint a new priest in charge for an initial period of three years, who will lead, enable and inspire us in mission, and work with us in an exciting partnership as we seek to become a new benefice.
We would love to hear from you if you:
• Are a prayerful and energetic follower of Jesus who wants to share God’s love
• Will inspire us in creative and pioneering mission in village contexts
• Want to work collaboratively with others to build fruitful and sustainable Christian communities
• Are enthusiastic about enabling us to work with schools and young people
• Are committed to growing disciples through preaching and pastoral care
If you think God could be calling you to be alongside us please do contact the Archdeacon of Cornwall, The Ven. Paul Bryer for an informal conversation firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply using the Pathways system by midnight on Sunday 25th April 2021.
Parish visits for shortlisted candidates to be arranged prior to interview on 18 May 2021.