This is an exciting opportunity for an ordained leader with a passion for growing Christ’s church and the ability to share a vision for Transforming Mission in Camborne.
The post of Minister for Camborne Resourcing Church is part of the Transforming Mission project set up by the Diocese of Truro.
With an emphasis on growing the church and reaching families and young people, the vision for Transforming Mission in Camborne is to establish Camborne Parish Church as a resourcing church to serve the town and work with other churches in and around Camborne.
The new minister will be responsible for establishing a team comprising: Worship Minister, Young People’s: Children and Families’ Leader.
There is also support in Project and Admin and a gifted and enthusiastic team of lay and clergy colleagues.
As an Associate Minister the post holder will work closely with the Transforming Mission Team Leader and Priest in Charge of the Benefice of Camborne & Tuckingmill with Penponds and Benefice of Crowan & Treslothan.
The role requires:
· A passion for Christ and the Gospel
· The pioneering gifts necessary to grow a Church and to equip and release others into a wide range of ministries
The role includes:
· Leading contemporary worship, preaching, pastoral care, discipleship, raising up vocations, engaging with and working to transform community in and around the Camborne
The role offers:
· The opportunity to work with a gifted and enthusiastic team
· The opportunity to play a key role in the revitalisation of Camborne
· The chance to work and live within a unique, vibrant and beautiful town
Remuneration and Support:
This role offers a package (Salary and Housing) equivalent to an incumbent stipend package within the diocese. A pleasant, modern purpose built 4 -bedroom vicarage is provided.
An Information Pack and short introductory video about Transforming Mission Cornwall can be found here: https://trurodiocese.org.uk/vacancy-types/tm/
Closing date: 18th September
Interviews: 30th September
Please apply via the Pathways system.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact the Archdeacon of Cornwall: Paul.Bryer@truro.anglican.org