We are looking for a talented musician and worship leader with a heart for mission and growing the church.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can lead contemporary worship and develop the musical worship life of Camborne Church and be a resource for the other churches in the cluster, supporting the missional objectives of Transforming Mission
The role offers the opportunity to
• play a key role in establishing a new resourcing church that impacts Camborne and the wider area;
• deliver and lead worship, inspired by the Holy Spirit in a variety of settings;
• work with a gifted and enthusiastic team; and
• The chance to work and live within a unique, vibrant and historic town.
• Be a good musician and lead and empower the whole church to worship God, working alongside the ministry team to develop creative and contemporary worship, grow the church and resource wider communities
• Be a creative leader with a heart to worship God and inspire others to deepen their worship
• Have the desire to communicate God’s love and the Gospel.
• Be able to identify, train and release others gifts into this area of ministry.
• Have the ability to engage pastorally with people of different ages from a broad range of social backgrounds; and
• Be proficient in leading contemporary worship, in the power of the Spirit and able to work alongside the wider Church of England traditions.
Transforming Mission (TM) is a vision for renewal of mission within the Diocese of Truro. To find out more visit: https://www.trurodiocese.org.uk/about-us/transforming-mission/
Pension: Diocesan Pension Scheme 9-15% employer contribution
Hours: 35 hours a week (Flexible working and job share will be considered), there will be regular weekend working, particularly Sundays and 25 days annual leave.
Location: St Martin & St Meriadoc’s Church, Camborne
There is an occupational requirement for the post-holder to be a Christian.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Rosheen Browning (Interim Priest in Charge and TM Camborne Team Lead), by email email@example.com or telephone; 07701 085736
Applications to be received by midnight on 28 August 2020.
Interviews to be held week commencing 7 September 2020.