An Administrator is required to facilitate the work of Transforming Mission Falmouth. The successful candidate will work closely with the Team Leader to enable the fulfilment of the project aims and the administration of New Street Church. The role will require full support of the aims and mission of Transforming Mission Falmouth.
This role is 14 hours a week. The salary range pro rata is £7,200 - £8,400
Applications must be received by midnight on 12 December 2019.
Interviews to take place on 17 December 2019
An experienced administrator.
The aim and the vision of the Diocese of Truro is to continue to resource and encourage church communities in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly to “Discover God’s Kingdom, Grow the Church”.
Transforming Mission (TM) is a model for the renewal of Anglican Church life across the Diocese of Truro. This programme seeks to develop a version of resourcing church that learns and borrows from current practice in other dioceses but is tailored to fit the Cornish context. The initial implementation of the model is in Falmouth. Its objectives are to:
1) Develop a thriving missional community in the churches across Falmouth;
2) Develop an effective ministry to the student community in Falmouth;
3) Identify, nurture and train future leaders in ministry, lay and ordained, who can be deployed in the Deanery, Diocese and the wider Church;
4) Develop a model of Town Resource Church, which will be replicated across towns in Cornwall and beyond.
5) To develop an interconnected network of resources to be shared across the town to best serve the missional community, including venues, equipment and people.
Benefits include the Diocesan Pension Scheme with 9-15% employer contribution, expenses and free parking.