Church House, Westminster, London
- To provide a warm and welcoming presence to the headquarters building and conference centre.
- The person must be a good communicator to both internal and external clients.
- They must be a team player.
- Must be able to multi-task during busy times. A good telephone manner is essential .
- Basic computer skills are also required.
The employer is the Corporation of the Church House.
Responsible for the general running of the reception, with duties which include:
- Greet visitors and delegates to the building
- Signing in visitors to the offices and contacting the department
- Signing in contractors
- Management of the key system
- Monitoring of the fire panel and intruder alarm.
- Signing in deliveries and post.
- Preparation of weekly conference sheets.
- Work as part of the security team for the building.
Experience and skills
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Basic computer skills
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Some ovetime may be available at weekends.