The dashboard is a coming soon feature and will provide you with a quick overview of the jobs you have posted and the applications received. The information below provides a further breakdown of the dashboard.
The image below shows multiple coloured boxes. From left to right this shows the status of job adverts, ‘Total Open Jobs’, ‘Opened This Week’, ‘Closing This Week’, and ‘Closing Tomorrow’.
You will also be able to see other facts in the form of graphs and charts about your job adverts and applicants, including:
Click on the ‘Jobs’ tab in the header located at the top of the page. This will show you all the jobs that have been posted whether they are ‘Active’, ‘Expired’ or ‘Closed’.
2) On the left-hand side, you can filter on the jobs that you have posted based on their status, ‘Active’, ‘Expired’, ‘Closed’. Simply click on the status of jobs you wish to view and these will appear on the right-hand side.
3) If you have an Active job that you wish to edit, you can select the edit button on the right-hand side.
4) This will allow you to edit the job that is currently active, changing text, adding video for example.
5) Also on the right-hand side, is the bin icon. This allows you to delete a job from the job board. We advise that this is only used when a mistake has been made. If you wish for a job to know longer be active, you can edit the active job and change the expiry date to today.
6) To view each individual job and the applications received, select the name of the job. For example, care assistant. This will open a new window where you can view a view of the applications received for that particular job.
7) On the left-hand side, you can filter on applicants based on their current status including, ‘New’, ‘In review’, ‘Shortlisted’, ‘Interview’, ‘Offered’, ‘Hired’, ‘Rejected’ or ‘Withdrawn’. You can filter further on applicants by selecting the filter funnel.
This will allow you to filter on applicants based on the following:
7) You can view an applicant’s information by selecting their name. You can even download their information by selecting the ‘Actions’ tab on the right-hand side.
8) As a recruiter you can easily move applicants between these different stages by simply dragging and dropping the applicant, or by selecting the candidate, and selecting ‘Change status’, moving them as required.
Alternatively, you can select multiple candidates and select the circle icon, which will allow you to move candidates to another status.
Under the jobs tab, select ‘Add a new job’. This will open up a new page and allow to create a new vacancy.
2) Under ‘The Basics’ section, you will need to complete the following fields:
3) Under the ‘Apply Type’ section, you will need to choose from the following, ‘Signup’ or ‘Redirect’. ‘Signup’ will request that candidates sign up to the job board allowing you to track their progress. ‘Redirect’ will require that you add a URL where you wish for candidates to be redirected to from the job advert.
Postcode: Enter the postcode of the vacancy. Select ‘Find Address’ and choose the correct address from ‘Select Address’ drop-down section. This will fill in all of the address fields. You are more than welcome to edit this once it has been populated.
5) Under the ‘Salary Details’ section, you will need to fill in the following information:
6) Under the ‘Details’ section you will need to fill in the following information:
Once you have completed all of these fields, click ‘Save’ on the bottom left-hand side.
Your new job advert will appear in the ‘Active’ row if the job is available for candidates to apply straight away. Alternatively if the job isn’t available for candidates to apply for another week or so, this will appear in the ‘Pending’ row. Once your job advert has expired, this will appear in the ‘Expired’ row. If however, you choose to manually close a job before it expires, this will be appear in the ‘Closed’ row.
The manage tool will allow you to add your colleagues (users) to help manage the job board.
To go to the manage page, simply click ‘Manage’ on the top header. On the left-hand side you will see the following options, ‘Users’, ‘Invitations’, and ‘Profile’.
Within the manage tool, click the ‘Profile’ tab on the left-hand side. This will open a new page allowing you to create your own landing page.
In here, you will be able to choose your primary text colour, button text colour and logo background color. You can either select this from the colour box, or alternatively enter in a specific colour code to ensure that it meets your brand guidelines.
You can also set any social links you may have such as company url or facebook, twitter, linkedin URLs.
To create your page you will need to upload a logo. To do this, select ‘Choose File’ underneath the logo text. This will allow you to upload a logo from your computer. You will need to upload an image that is 300px x 250px.
You will also need to upload a cover image. Your landing page will appear more professional if you use another image other than your logo. To upload a cover image, select ‘Choose File’ underneath the cover image text. You will need to upload an image that is 1440px x 650px.
Once you have done this, you will need to add in content about your company. You can add this under the section titled ‘About Us/Organisation Description’. You will need to add a minimum of 100 words, however it is advised that 500 words are added. This is an opportunity to showcase your company to candidates, telling them for example what the company does, where the office/s are based, what sort of candidates you are looking for, and what company benefits are available. We advise adding no more than 1000 words.
You will see within the text box, tools for you to edit and design your content. For example, you have the ability to change the size of the text or make text bold, italic or underlined. Furthermore, you can add imagery and videos to your page, or include links to other pages including your social media or company website.
It’s really important to ensure that you include a link to your company’s website or careers site. This will allow candidates to find out further information about your company including news and events. Simply add a single line of text such as ‘Click here to view our website’, and insert a URL into the text. You can do this by highlighting the text and selecting the link on the URL button which looks like a chain/link.
To help candidates find your vacancies, it is also important that you add a link from your company website to the Sheffield City Region job board. This will also help the job board rank higher on search engines such as Google, further improving the chance of candidates seeing your vacancies. Please ensure that only one link is added from your site to the job board, as more can have the opposite.
Once you have completed the above, simply click ‘Save’ on the bottom right-hand corner. It is important to note that it may take between 20 and 30 minutes for changes to appear. You will be able to preview your profile by clicking ‘View Profile’ located at the top right-hand corner of the screen once after you have clicked ‘Save’.